CARFAX One-Owner. Certified. Magnetic Metallic 2015 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic 2.7L V6 EcoBoost 10-Way Power Driver's & Passenger Seats, 110V/400W Outlet, 4.2 Productivity Screen in Instrument Cluster, Accent-Color Step Bars, Auto-Dimming Rear-View Mirror, Black Billet Style Grille w/Body-Color Surround, Body-Color Door & Tailgate Handles, Body-Color Front & Rear Bumpers, Box Side Decal, Equipment Group 302A Luxury, Heated Front Seats, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, LED Box Lighting, Power Driver/Passenger Lumbar, Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors, Power-Adjustable Pedals, Power-Sliding Rear Window, Radio: Single-CD w/SiriusXM Satellite, Rear Under-Seat Storage, Rear View Camera w/Dynamic Hitch Assist, Rear Window Defroster, Remote Start System, Reverse Sensing System, SYNC Voice Recognition Communications, SYNC with MyFord Touch, Unique Sport Cloth 40/Console/40 Front-Seats, Wheels: 18 6-Spoke Machined-Aluminum, XLT Sport Appearance Package.
Odometer is 2651 miles below market average!
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 172 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Transferable Warranty
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * NACTOY 2015 North American Truck of the Year * Green Car Journal 2015 Green Car Technology Award * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
* The all-new F-150 offers best-in-class towing and payload capacity, plus smaller displacement engines with impressive fuel economy. It's built for hard work, yet has a quiet cabin filled with modern luxury amenities. It has a wide offering of cabs, engines, trim levels and interiors. Source: KBB.com
* Strong power and excellent fuel economy from turbocharged gasoline V6 engines; impressive payload, towing and off-road capabilities; long list of advanced comfort, convenience and safety technologies. Source: Edmunds
* Ford F-150 capability is legendary in the world of hardworking pickups. But think F-150 capability has been outstanding in the past? The all-new 2015 F-150 is remarkably stronger, yet lighter by 700lbs. The body of the new F-150 is high-strength, military grade, aluminum alloy - delivering best-in-class maximum towing and payload. Greater strength with less weight achieves a 3,300-lb. maximum payload rating that is best-in-class. Even the F-150 powered by the new 2.7L EcoBoost V6 can haul up to 2,250 lbs. when properly equipped. The 3.5L Ti-VCT FFV V6 is engineered to handle demanding everyday jobs and has a 5 percent better power-to-weight ratio than the previous 3.7L V6, towing up to 7,600 lbs. The 3.5L V6 puts out 283 horsepower and 255 lb. ft. of torque. The available 3.5L EcoBoost power ratings are quite impressive at 365hp and 420 lb. ft. of torque. The durable 5.0L V8 has a better power-to-weight ratio with 385hp and 387 lb. ft. torque. The 5.0L V8, in fact, delivers a best-in-class 12,200-lb. maximum tow rating. New Ford innovations will keep you working through all conditions; the BoxLink all-new configurable universal pickup box interface system secures a wide variety of available Ford and aftermarket accessories such as ramps, storage bins, dividers and many others including E-Track. LED Box Lights, stowable loading ramps, and remote tailgate release systems are all available options and ways that the F-150 will make your life a little easier. Get comfortable after a hard day in the comfort of your cab