CARFAX One-Owner. Certified. Ruby Red 2015 Ford F-150 Platinum 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged Bluetooth, Rear View Camera, ABS brakes, Adaptive Cruise Control & Collision Warning, Alloy wheels, Compass, Electronic Locking w/3.31 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Equipment Group 701A Luxury, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated rear seats, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Lane-Keeping System, Low tire pressure warning, Navigation System, Remote keyless entry, Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist, Technology Package, Traction control, Twin Panel Moonroof, Voice-Activated Navigation.
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Transferable Warranty
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* 172 Point Inspection
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * Green Car Journal Green Car Technology Award * NACTOY North American Truck of the Year * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
* Strong power and excellent fuel economy from turbocharged gasoline V6 engines; impressive payload, towing and off-road capabilities; long list of advanced comfort, convenience and safety technologies. Source: Edmunds
* Ford F-150 capability is legendary in the world of hardworking pickups. But think F-150 capability has been outstanding in the past? The all-new 2015 F-150 is remarkably stronger, yet lighter by 700lbs. The body of the new F-150 is high-strength, military grade, aluminum alloy - delivering best-in-class maximum towing and payload. Greater strength with less weight achieves a 3,300-lb. maximum payload rating that is best-in-class. Even the F-150 powered by the new 2.7L EcoBoost V6 can haul up to 2,250 lbs. when properly equipped. The 3.5L Ti-VCT FFV V6 is engineered to handle demanding everyday jobs and has a 5 percent better power-to-weight ratio than the previous 3.7L V6, towing up to 7,600 lbs. The 3.5L V6 puts out 283 horsepower and 255 lb. ft. of torque. The available 3.5L EcoBoost power ratings are quite impressive at 365hp and 420 lb. ft. of torque. The durable 5.0L V8 has a better power-to-weight ratio with 385hp and 387 lb. ft. torque. The 5.0L V8, in fact, delivers a best-in-class 12,200-lb. maximum tow rating. New Ford innovations will keep you working through all conditions; the BoxLink all-new configurable universal pickup box interface system secures a wide variety of available Ford and aftermarket accessories such as ramps, storage bins, dividers and many others including E-Track. LED Box Lights, stowable loading ramps, and remote tailgate release systems are all available options and ways that the F-150 will make your life a little easier. Get comfortable after a hard day in the comfort of your cab, with the available new 8-inch LCD Productivity Screen provides useful information from fuel economy to towing data right in front of you. Source: The Manufacturer Summary